TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Itineraries, locomotives and passenger cars, are subject to change without prior notice under railway operation demands.
Turistren reserves the right to control the consumption of alcoholic beverages, and exclude from the train ride, without right to claim, any person who causes a scandal or problems to the crew or other passengers.
We make all the efforts to ensure the compliance of the itinerary; however, we will be not responsible for any harm caused by delays or schedule changes consequence of force majeure or fortuitous events.
Passengers are protected by an accident and life insurance policy according to the directions of the CONCESSIONARY and INVIAS.
The ticket holder is responsible for any damage caused to the personnel or physical structure by him or his party during the travel.
- IT IS NOT PERMITTED TO TAKE OUT OF THE TRAIN WINDOWS OR DOORS ANY PART OF THE BODY OR TO TRAVEL ON THE STAIRS, ACCESS PLATFORMS OR ROOF OF CARS
- TO STEP BETWEEN PASSENGER COACHES IS NOT PERMITTED; IF IT IS NECESSARY, MINORS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A RESPONSIBLE ADULT.
- THE ENTRY OF DRUNK PEOPLE OR SMOKING ON BOARD IS NOT PERMITTED
TURISTREN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Passenger accidents result of carelessness, reckless behavior, irresponsibility, negligence, consumption of alcohol or any prohibited substance
- Passenger accidents result of the noncompliance of the safety rules, or irresponsible behavior.
- THE LOSS OF PERSONAL BELONGINGS
- Wear comfortable shoes, avoid using heels
- Make sure to wear sunscreen and a hat
- Weather changes suddenly, do not forget to bring a poncho, a raincoat, and an umbrella.